3 peas in a pod

3 peas in a pod

Monday, October 26, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

















Halloween is truelly my favorite holiday, especially now that I have children. Of course, the triplets wanted to be princesses & a superhero this year. We have always done a multiples theme for our costumes..... 3 peas in a pod, litter of pups, the 3 little pigs, nascar drivers & my favorite street lights. I really wanted to do 1 more year as multiples. I just needed a great idea to get the kids on board. After days of deep thought, I finally came up with the Shrek triplets. The kids were very excited about this idea. I am very proud of their costumes. If only I put this much effort into housework... I would have a sparkling house! We went to the Omaha zoo for their Boo at the Zoo. The kids had a great time. We were quite the talk of the zoo. We even got stopped by some foreign tourists and asked to take pictures with them. Too funny! Everyone had a blast and we saw some great animals. The kids have fall break from school this week so we are taking them to Kansas City to the Great Wolf Lodge, an indoor water park/hotel. Then.... halloween. YAY!!!

No comments: