3 peas in a pod

3 peas in a pod

Monday, September 14, 2009

Alison the kindergartener










Alison was so excited to start school. I always thought she would adjust the best to starting school and being in her own classroom. She proved me wrong. Don't get me wrong, she did great but she would try and pull the scared card, just like her brother, and I would tell her I didn't believe her and to get back into line. What a turkey. This summer I emailed the principle about each of the kids to help with teacher placement. I was especially concered about Alison because she was already reading and I didn't want her to lose that. She got paired up with a 1st grade teacher that has been brought down to teach kindergarten this year. Her teacher is excited to work with her on her reading and I have high hopes for Alison this year.

No comments: