3 peas in a pod

3 peas in a pod

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kindergarten










My babies are now big kindergarteners. I had alot of tears leading up to the big day. As much as I struggled with them during day, I was really sad to know that they were leaving me. My babies are growning up. The elementary school they are going to has 180 kindergarteners and 8 kindergarten classes. Because there are so many classes, the school has all the kindergarteners start in the gym, lined up by class. The kids wait there for their teachers to come get them. I go each morning with them to the gym and wait for them to leave for their class. I love taking them and getting from school everyday. You are probably wondering what I do with all my freetime now. I am getting my house in order, cleaning and errand running... all without kids. I do have to admit that I have been looking forward to doing all these things without kids. SuperTarget has become my best friend. I enjoy doing my shopping there and then just wondering..... I am getting good at not buying things. I am also starting to update my blog... as you may have noticed I am behind at this.

No comments: