3 peas in a pod

3 peas in a pod

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ivy the kindergartener










Ivy has suprised me the most with her response to school. She has always been my shy & sensitive child, so when considering splitting them for school she was the one I worried about. When we told them they would be split up she cried and said they needed to stay together. Always together has been her motto. I did alot of worrying for nothing. She has done the best! The first day of school she sat across from Alison in the gym waiting for their teachers to come get them. Alison kept trying to get her attention and Ivy's response was priceless. With a small turn of her head she said "Alison, shhhh, leave me alone!" And that has been that. My sensitive girl is all grown up. She is also the one to have clothes drama already. She will be fun during those teen years! Fun on Brians wallet that is.

No comments: